Please note the following deadlines for spring semester:
- November 23-Graduate Program Directors: Last day to recommend admission for an international applicant who resides outside the U.S. and requires a F or J visa.
- December 1-Prospective Students: Last day to submit a degree or certificate application.
- December 12-Newly Admitted International Students who reside outside the U.S. and require a F or J visa: Last day to submit a financial certificate form. (https://isso.charlotte.edu/
future-students/newly- admitted-students/obtain-unc- charlotte-i-20).
- December 22-Graduate Program Directors: Last day to recommend admission for applicants.
- January 10-Prospective Students: Final date to submit a post-baccalaureate application.