Finalists selected for the 2021 Three-Minute Thesis (3MT) final competition Nov. came from a wide range of programs.
- Roshanak Ashrafi, Infrastructure & Environmental Systems
- David Brown, Bioinformatics
- Varsha Godakhini, Nanoscale Science
- Shanique Lee, Curriculum and Instruction
- Jeanne-Marie Linker, Bioinformatics
- Rittika Mallik, Bioinformatics
- Keith Murphy, Health Services Research
- Amanda Sargent, Organizational Science
- Kelsey Sikon, Civil Engineering
- Samantha Taylor, Bioinformatics
- Farida Yasmin, Biology
The 3-Minute Thesis (3MT), hosted by the Center for Graduate Life and Learning (CGLL), is an international academic competition that challenges graduate students to describe their research in three minutes or less, using only one static slide. 3MT allows our graduate students to practice communicating the importance of their work to policy makers, potential funders, and the media.
For more information, please visit the Center for Graduate Life and Learning.